Saturday, May 3, 2008

Birthday/ Changes for the New Year

FIRST OFF I WANNA SAY HAPPY 80TH BIRTHDAY GRANDPA !!!
^0^;; I'm sorry i had to do it heheh *runs away*


Well after that blah of a first post on my blog... I have something new to post hehe ^-^. I've finally finished celebrating all the new years I celebrate in a year so it was time for a change.

Earlier in the year I finally retired my old oval glasses [ I've had them for almost 10 years now] and got a new pair of glasses with a square lenses, purple titanium frames with anti glare and transition lense:

user posted image



And today I [with the help of many of my dear friends] picked a style and color and for the first time in 16 years went to a salon and got my hair cut XD. Went to my sister's recommended salon and stylist Indulgence Salon Naydeen at 12:00 PM and at 2:00 PM the ending result:

user posted image user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted image



I am very happy with the hair style and color choice as you can see by the pics XD those are genuine smiles too. I'll post up more stuff on my blog soon hehe but now its time to run off and write an update for nytouat before some turtle princess hunts me down ^-^ ta ta for now

3 comments:

Unknown said...

atehhhhhh * ~~

omG, i didn't know that google accounts worked for this commenting too ~!! * will comment from now on * mwahahahaha.

tell your grandpa i said happy 80th birthday too ^__^ ~~ andifheaskswhoiam, just tell him i also wish him more bdays to come xD. hehehehe.

and i can't believe that you haven't stepped into a salon in like 16 years?!?!? igolikeverytwoweeks. * ahem * but i'm soo happy for you atehh ^___^ ~~ your hair turned out SOOOO NICEE AND PRETTY ~!! * loves the highlights * ~~ i'm jealous now. hahaha. * sudden urge to get burgundy highlights too * hehe. maybeforprom xD?

anyways, i'm prally spamming your comment page by now. i'll ttyL * atehh ~~

Hyukii said...

EVIL MUTT!!! YOU LOOK ADORABLE!!! LOL ur new haircut is THE BOMB!! LOL haha makes me REALLY want to get my haircut now.. buh eh im lazy T_T damn exams.. mayb after

BUH YAY!!! i didnt see the change in ur glasses tho.. O_O mayb thepics were just small LOl o well <3

16 years! lyk woah/!?!? THATS basically how old i am LOL

hhe ancient unnie LOL JUST kidding..

YAH! DONT FORGET MIDNIGHT UPDATE! XD

closer to; said...

hehe
i like your hair
who did that hair
i want that hair
give me that hair!!!
LOL!!
sorry just got to put that song, my friend You Joung made up LOL, but this song totally matches unnie ^^. CAUSE YOU DO LOOK PRETTY IN IT ^^

You're such a beautiful women~~~

woo yea << i wish the lyric was "beautiful lady" hehe but *ahem*

but Happy 80th Birthday to Unnie's Grandpa, which side he is in LOL (meaning mommy's dad or daddy's dad lol) i want Unnie's grandpa will LIVE FOR A LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG TIME ^^!!!! yea i wish my daddy's dad (grandpa) to live till 120 year old, but unfortunately he pass away at 92 year old T-T and he was the last grandparent i had T-T.

BUT! let's be happy cause Unnie needs to be happy ;D

Happy writing the fanfic hehe, aish didn't reach my promise cause of crappy PROJECTS Dx. including graduation practice, and school stuff related!

better stop LOL cause post is getting to long D: